On the heels of one massive Halo-related auction, 343 Industries has another auction (all proceeds going to the American Red Cross): The Ultimate Halo Reach Experience. What makes it “ultimate,” you ask?
This bundle contains the following items:
- Xbox 360 Limited Edition 250GB Halo: Reach Bundle Game Console (includes a Halo: Reach game, two Xbox 360 wireless controllers, 250GB hard drive, Xbox 360 headset)
- Halo: Reach Legendary Edition Noble Team statue, signed by Todd McFarlane and members of Bungie
- ASTRO A40 Wireless System – with full accessories and Custom Speaker Tags (Halo/UNSC logo and Play For Japan logo)
- ASTRO Scout Backpack
- Halo Assets for Xbox 360 Avatars (Spartan Armor in green, red, blue, and pink)
- Games on Demand version of Halo: Reach
- Games on Demand version of Halo Wars
- Games on Demand version of Halo 3
- Halo: Reach – Noble Map Pack (DLC)
- Halo: Reach – Defiant Map Pack (DLC)
- Xbox 360 12 Month LIVE Gold Membership
Your chance to get a major piece of Halo Reach expires on March 31 at 20:17:56 PDT.