Upset that you missed out on Meagan Marie’s Nintendo DS auction last week? Travis Chen has a second chance for you to get an important piece of rare gaming memorabilia. He’s posted an auction for his DS, which was signed by creative mastermind Shigeru Miyamoto, Nintendo president and CEO Satoru Iwata, and Charles Martinet (the voice of Mario). If that’s not enough, he’s kept it in a frame ever since.
- The Nintendo DS is signed by Nintendo Legends Shigeru Miyamoto, Satoru Iwata and Charles Martinet.
- Shigeru Miyamoto, the legendary game designer
- Satoru Iwata, President of Nintendo
- Charles Martinet, the voice of Mario
- The Nintendo DS is fully functional but hasn’t been played since the day it was signed.
- It professionally framed in a custom acrylic box frame with rounded edges. The DS sits in a fitted felt backing lined with silver piping.
- I’m throwing in some of laser cut bamboo Mario Magnets I make which are pictured in the third photo!
Laser cut bamboo Mario Magnets, too? You’ve got until April 4 at 01:14:50 PDT to get in on this. And remember, all proceeds from the winning bid will go to the American Red Cross’ earthquake and tsunami relief fun.